There are a number of great iPhone finance-related apps in the marketplace, but none are as important as those that help you secure you and your family’s financial future. We typically don’t like to think too far ahead, especially in terms of our own retirement, or worse still – our death. However, with a great range of pensions, annuities and life insurance products, the sooner you start planning the better your future will be.
Annuity Think Tank
An annuity can best be described as an insurance product that will pay out an income at a future date. Annuities are typically used as part of a person’s retirement strategy and most pensions will include some form of an annuity. Annuity Think Tank is more of an educational resource than anything else. It is geared towards both financial professionals and financial consumers.
The app will provide a full education on annuities and how they work. You have the ability to research the various types of products available in the marketplace and this can even help you to decide on the right investment vehicle for your retirement. Not only will you learn about planning for your retirement, but also the tax advantages that will be available to you. This is one of the most comprehensive guides available on the subject of annuities.
Some of the Things You’ll Learn
– You will learn the basics about annuities – how they work, why people choose to invest in them, and how it can help you to plan effectively for your retirement.
– There are many more advanced concepts available within the app as well, although these are more specifically aimed at financial professionals.
– You have the opportunity to try the annuity calculators provided by the app, which can give you a real insight into the amount of income you could potentially have in your retirement.
– You will have access to all the information that annuity experts and professionals use, so you could make informed decisions for yourself on the type of product most suited to you.
– You will have access to a vast array of websites and associated links and information.
The app is located in the Education category of iTunes. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is completely free to download and you will require an operating system of iOS 4.3 or later. The latest update added integration for iPad, added far more relevant content and the features have been enhanced to make them more user friendly.
Planning for your financial future is something that many of us put off and this is typically due to the complicated nature of investments, pensions, insurances, etc. However, you can now be one step ahead of the crowd and learn about one of the most important insurance product’s that is likely to support you in your old age. The app has also been extremely well received by current users and there are countless positive reviews and five-star ratings for the Annuity Think Tank app.
- License: Image author owned